Love the pictures renee! You guys are just partying all the time! I want to see the photos from you sister's wedding better. They are all tiny and I can barely see them. Can you re-post with them full size?? Her hair looks beautiful from what I can see! Tam
So fun, it is so nice to keep up with each other. I can't believe Teri is married- tell her she looks beautiful-- Do you ever get to Pocatello? Maybe we could meet you on your next drive through. You kids are darling and you look fabulous. Hav a great day! Lisa PS I locked the blog so send me your email so I can send you the new invite!
Renee, I made me and scott a profile, but I don't know how to add people as my friends/contacts... here is my link. http://teriscottpearson.blogspot.com
6 comments:
we had alot of fun being with your family in palm springs. We love you and miss you already.
-Love Mom & Dad & Brandon.
Jealous!! ha ha. That looks like it was so much fun. Part of me can't wait for summer to get here...part of me is dreading it.
Love the pictures renee! You guys are just partying all the time!
I want to see the photos from you sister's wedding better. They are all tiny and I can barely see them. Can you re-post with them full size?? Her hair looks beautiful from what I can see!
Tam
That looks so nice!! I am ready for some warm weather. Congrats to your sister. Your family is so cute!
So fun, it is so nice to keep up with each other. I can't believe Teri is married- tell her she looks beautiful-- Do you ever get to Pocatello? Maybe we could meet you on your next drive through. You kids are darling and you look fabulous. Hav a great day!
Lisa
PS I locked the blog so send me your email so I can send you the new invite!
Renee, I made me and scott a profile, but I don't know how to add people as my friends/contacts... here is my link. http://teriscottpearson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment