Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Park

In the car on the way to church.





This is outside our church on Sunday. I loved how green the grass is. As you will notice Carlee has that darn binkie in every picture. How am I going to get rid of it?




Some of my friends enjoying a day outside while our crazy kids play.














The kids playing at the park after school with some friends. Carter was trying to hit me with his lizard.





5 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

Cute renee! I am glad you got a new blog going! your kids are so cute! Who is the weird kid at the park with the funny smile though?
Tam

Harris said...

Renee- I am so glad that you found my blog. Your family is so cute. I cannot believe how big your kids are. It will be so fun to keep in touch. It looks so warm there- I'm jealous!

2nd Time Around said...

Hey Renee! Its funny how many people you can find blogging. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute. Check out our blog. I am hoping to get more pictures soon!
lindseylongfamily.blogspot.com

Cox Family said...

Renee-I am so glad I found your blog, but then it made me sad when I saw the picture of you guys eating at the park. I miss everyone so much. Hope everything is going good.

bellfamily said...

Renee-
Hey! We love the pictures! The Palm Springs trip was so much fun; we're so glad you guys could come down and spend time with us. Our kids are such best buddies, it is so important to us to make sure they stay close even while they live far apart. We had so much fun with you guys..put more pics on, and we'll send you some of ours too. Love You! Jamie and Troy

Pictures

Pictures
("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/retrochic-1.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }