Thursday, May 15, 2008

waterpark

This is a new water feature at one of our parks. The kids just love it. I really like it because I don't have to put a swimsuit on.

Carlee normally just runs around. She doesn't like to get too wet, yet. The water is pretty cold. It will great for those 100 degree temps.

5 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Isn't that park so fun!!! You got some great pics. I took my kids there the other day, they had a blast.

by the way~ sorry If I seemed a little weird at the ball game last night, I was having a terrible time with my kids and was a little flustered~ didn't mean to be rude!

Jill Lewis said...

These pictures are so cute! We have loved that park too and are so sad to hear it's been shut down! In case you haven't heard, it's closed because there wasn't a proper drainage system installed. Bummer! Thank goodness for the rec center outdoor pool! How else could we survive summer?

Harris said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I am wishing we had some warm weather around here. LUCKY!!

Jolley's said...

Hi such a cute family! Hey I don't have your email or number but am heading to Vegas the week of June 22 and wondered if I could stop and see you! Let me know if you are going to be around. Hope all is well.
Much love,
Lisa Jolley
lisajolley3@gmail.com
801-447-9058

Pearson Family said...

wow...that looks like fun did you take these after you guys were here? Way cute! We miss you guys soooo much! Love you tons and tons!

Pictures

Pictures
("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/retrochic-1.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }