This is Carter's and Baylee's first day of school. As you can see by the picture, Baylee was so nervous. On the way there she said she was going to throw up, and was so scared to go to first grade. She is so silly, because the minute she saw her teacher she had a huge smile and things were great! Because Carter was such a great big bro and was helping Baylee, he was late to his class and didn't get a picture with his teacher. He loves school and especially the 3rd grade. I can't believe how fast they are growing up, it's sad, I want them to stay little forever. Matt and I are so thankful to have such wonderful smart kids.


3 comments:
I know how you feel. Your excited but also sad to see them grow up. it will be crazy when carlee goes to school hope all is well miss you guys
Hey here is my new blog address...
http://web.me.com/taliamcleod/McLeod_Site/Welcome.html
We got such a kick out of Carlee's singing! Saydree and Tambree thought she was so cute! She is going to be a good singer like her Dad. We know she doesn't get it from her Mom! We love you guys-
Post a Comment