Carter's first choice of costume was Ironman, but it was way too tight and looked like it hurt in certain areas. Unfortunatly, the biggest size was the one Carter had, so he had to settle on an alien. Baylee was a pretty vampire princess, and Carlee was Snow White. We had so much fun
4 comments:
The kids look great in their costumes! I love the hair and makeup. You're so good at that. I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween! I miss you guys. Tell everyone hello from me! xoxo
You guys look so awesome in your costumes! We loved looking at the pictures! Bailee looks like she was very brave when she got tubes put in. We love and miss you guys! Cant wait to see ya in a few weeks!
You have been busy. Your kids looks adorable. I love the make-up.... we did not even attempt that. What a cute little fam. You look great too!!!
You guys are so adorable! I can't believe how much Baylee looks like Renee when she was little...Remember Cleopatra? And that surgery must've hurt but she still has a smile :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment