Monday, August 17, 2009

Libertee's Day


Sat. Aug. 1, 2009


Baby Libertee's blessing in Idaho................ We love her so MUCH! We had most of our family able to share this special day with us. What a beautiful dress Aunt Ginger bought for Libee Carlee and her cousin Tambree BEST BUDS
Grandpa Gordon


Grandpa Dan






One of my best friends Jamie and her cute kidsMost of our family was able to come- thank you all so much!We went to the fun zone after and ate pizza and had fun in the arcade

three little cutie pies.










Somebody hit the JACKPOT!





My wonderful sis. and Devree




























the kids went up for a couple weeks and spent time with family. They had so much FUN!




















3 comments:

CARLSON'S said...

What a great day! I am so glad we were able to be part of it. Libertee is so precious. Sorry we never made it to the fun zone. I wish we could have spent more time with you, one day is just not enough time! Love ya!!!

The Weeks Family said...

I love, love, love Libee's blessing dress. What a special day with all of your family. She's beautiful and you are looking amazing. I wish I could have been there. Miss ya!

Mindi said...

She looked so beautiful...I love the lace on it! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Pictures

Pictures
("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/retrochic-1.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }