We Had a wonderful time in Idaho for Thanksgiving. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I am so thankful for my kids and my wonderful husband that does so much for our family. I am not sure if I am going to get Christmas cards out, so MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS from the Anderson Family!


This is the
DesFosses Family side

Kaitlynn is such a beautiful girl.
Baylee just loves her. I can't believe Kaitlynn is in high school and a cheerleader at Century.
Fun Aunt Ginger and Baylee


What a good Grandpa helping the kids wash their hands.
Dylan and Carter had so much fun playing together.


Aunt Ginger and Carlee

The
grand kids love Grandma and Grandpa's Basement- so fun!
uncle Brandon is getting so tall.

Grandma and Grandpa
Lemon at their house.


Sitting on Santa's lap with the cousins

Crazy girls
3 comments:
I was so glad I got to see you, even though it was just a few minutes. There never seems to be enough time. Your family pics turned out so cute. Your girls look so much much like their mom.........beautiful, and Carter is just as handsome as his dad. Such a beautiful family!!!!
Cutest Pictures ever! You look so gorgeous Renee and your family is just as cute as ever. I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving with all of the family! xoxo Kat
Hey Renee! It was fun to see you in pocatello! You look the exact same-so pretty! I said I needed your address then never got it. Anyway, I have a christmas card for ya so, email me your address and I will get it sent to you! kevlynnfish@hotmail.com. love ya!
Post a Comment