I haven't updated in quite a while. My pictures on my camera somehow didn't turn out from Christmas, so we are sad to say we do not have Pictures this year. Carter loves his electric guitar, and the girls love all their makeup, clothes, and toys they received from Santa. We were really blessed this past year in so many ways. We are expecting our 4th baby the end of June, and I have been pretty sick this first part of the pregnancy, but I am starting to feel better. I don't remember ever getting this sick with my other kids. All of the kids are excited and I am actually thrilled because I know each one of them is going to be so helpful, especially because Carter and Baylee already do so much for me right now. Carlee says she is going to dress it feed it and change it's bum. I am sure she will be such a great help with the baby because she is so loving. We will be able to find out what we are having in a few weeks!
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you're going to have 4 kids. I'm so excited for you. Sorry you've been so sick. :( I missed seeing you over Christmas. Hope you get over the morning sickness soon. Love ya lots.
Kat
So you are going to find out what you are having this time???? I am so excited for all of you, a baby is such a blessing. Miss you lots!!
Congrats!! That is crazy. I cannot believe you are on number 4 either!!! You are such a cute little mom! Hope you feel better soon. That is the WORST!!!
Post a Comment