Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Baby Girl Libertee

We are so excited to announce our newest addition to our family. We had little Libertee Jade, which we call Libee, on July 4, 2009. We were not planing on having her on this day, but I went into labor and had her via C-section. I am sure she is going to be a firecracker, just like her older sisters. She weighed 9lbs and was 21inches long. The Dr. kept saying this is such a big baby as he was trying to pull her out. I am sure glad she came out healthy and strong. We were doing great the first 4 days, but when I went in to get my stitches out I had bleeding under my incision and unfortunately had to go back in surgery and get reopened and drained then stitched back up. I am sad because I was feeling pretty good before and now I am feeling worse than I did after the C-section. It's amazing what we will go through for our kids. It is definitely always worth it, especially when you see your cute little baby. We are so thankful and blessed to have this wonderful perfect healthy girl. We love our BIG family of 6 now!!!

She is already sticking her tounge out at us- oh no!

















































































Mommy all druged up and Idon't even remember kissing little Libee.













Fat me a couple days before the baby was born.

8 comments:

Mindi said...

She is so beautiful! Thanks for letting us come and visit! I have been worried about you but didn't dare call today, glad everything is going good. I'll be around this next week to help with the kiddos!

Jamie W said...

Congrats!! I have been thinking about you - wondering if you had had her yet. Fun name! What a cool birthday. She is darling! I am so happy for you guys. Let me know if you need anything!

CARLSON'S said...

She is a big girl!! She is adorable, looks just like her mommy and sisters. I love the name. I had no idea you had all the complications. I wish we were closer so I could help. I am glad baby is here and healthy. How is little Carli with all this?

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

Congrats Renee! She is beautiful and I like Jamie was wondering the same thing if you had the baby yet. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help!

Whitney Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I hope all is well and that you start feeling better soon. We miss you guys!

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, she is adorable! I love her name. What a sweet family. I'll bet Carlee is in heaven. I always thought it was so sweet how she wanted to care for Audrey.
I am so sorry to hear about the extra surgery. Oh, how challenging. I truly wish I could help you right now! My thoughts are prayers are with you.

Pearson Family said...

Libee is so beautiful..and she does look a lot like Bay...I am so happy she was born on a holiday, now she and I have that in common lol...can't wait to see you guys! get feeling better sis! Love you all!
Scott and Teri

The Weeks Family said...

She's gorgeous and I love her name. She will always have such a fun birthday (even though her due date was on my B-day..the 10th and I was hoping you would name her after me)...hee hee. I hope you're feeling okay. YOU look beautiful as always. I will be sending you something in the mail soon. Love ya tons and congratulations!

Pictures

Pictures
("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/retrochic-1.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }