Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carter's Birthday!!

Carter had his birthday a couple weeks ago with a fun sleepover followed by a fun weekend in St. George. It's crazy how big my little boy is getting. He is not so little anymore. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home and I was making everyone wear a mask just to see him. ( just in case they had the flu) I was crazy overprotective then and he still tells me I need to stop being so overprotective even now at times-He says" I have a phone mom, you can call me whenever you want so stop worrying"-the cell phone thing is nice, but that doesn't make me worry any less about him, especially since he is my only baby boy and I love him so much!



Baylee and her friend Gracie!









We had so much fun at jumpin jacks. This is a picture of Matt coming down with Carlee and Carter. It was funny when he was trying to get up and out of the slide a little girl came flying down before they got off and took his legs out from under him and he did a flip kart wheel off onto the ground. It was pretty funny- the girls mom felt so bad, but couldn't stop laughing.










Carter Loves his sister Carlee so much! He is the best big Brother EVER The ground was so soft- we all had to wear socks.

Carter looks a little bored- the ride was supposed to be for Carlee



Libertee was the best girl. She had so much fun. Her dad loves to give her kisses and call her Libbee dew! He has cute little names for all of the kids.








Carter wanted to eat at Brick Oven. The waitress sang Happy Birthday and he got dessert!


Some of his presents! He mainly got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ which he loves

The cake was kind of dumb with flowers, but tasted great! Big 9
Libee looked so cute- I had to get a picture




Baylee has lost another tooth. She is finally starting to get her top ones coming in. We kept calling her granny and she didn't like it.


Can you see her tooth she lost




2 comments:

CARLSON'S said...

Looks like Carter had a great Birthday. Happy Birthday! Liberty is getting so big. Your kids are adorable, I love them.

Harris said...

Wow! I seriously cannot believe you have a 9 year old. Looks like he had a fun birthday! You have such cute kids... It is so crazy how fast they grow up! You are such a cute mom too!!

Pictures

Pictures
("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/retrochic-1.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }