We may not have it all together but together we have it all.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Holidays 2009
My Children each got a BB gun from their Dad for Christmas. Since I am overprotective, he knew I would want all the protective gear- hence the goggles so they don't shoot their eye ouT! You can tell Baylee has never shot a gun- look which finger she is using
Pretty Good Carter!
Our Super Cute BOyS!
This picture is old from Thanksgiving- but cute of Grandpa and her.
Cute matching PJ's
Carter got a nice camera and loved taking pictures everywhere. He really liked all of his Nintendo DS games he got. He and his cousin Dylan kept playing their DS games nonstop!
Baylee got so many cute clothes, barbie stuff, makeup, and a BB Gun
I tried to call you last week. I missed seeing you guys over the holidays. It looks like you all had a great christmas! I can't believe Carter and Baylee got BB guns. Libby is getting so big. Holy Cow, Carter is too. He is so cute, he looks just like his daddy. You look amazing!!!! What a cute family. Love You all.
1 comment:
I tried to call you last week. I missed seeing you guys over the holidays. It looks like you all had a great christmas! I can't believe Carter and Baylee got BB guns. Libby is getting so big. Holy Cow, Carter is too. He is so cute, he looks just like his daddy. You look amazing!!!! What a cute family. Love You all.
Post a Comment