It's so funny that when you are younger you don't like to share anything and especially not your Birthday! I remember growing up and sharing the same birthday with my sister. We would each have to rotate weekends for Birthday slumber parties-yes- crazy! I don't know how my parents managed 20 girls screaming two weekends in a row in January every year. I am older and wiser now and decided I love sharing the same b-day as my sister Jamie especially because we don't get to see each other every day- We have wonderful families that helped us with our kids, other than our babies- Devree and lib- so Matt and I could spend time with Troy and Jamie who flew down to spend the weekend with us from Idaho! We had such a great time and loved the cake the kids, Granny, and Pappy got for us! Love you all!
5 comments:
Renee I love the pics, ecspecially the one of Libby in the walker behind Bailey, SHE'S GOT LEGS, SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!
Sorry not Baylee, Karli.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! I'm glad you had fun celebrating together with Jamie and got a break from the kids. You look fabulous!! Thanks soooo much for the cute outfits for Ryder. You are too sweet! They fit him perfectly.Love ya!
I meant to call you and tell you Happy Birthday. So now I will just be a bad friend and tell you here. so hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you guys had so much fun... it is so nice to get a break sometimes. You guys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment