Tuesday, September 15, 2009

With Liberty and Justice for all

OK so my little Carlee is so cute and funny. Today she said and did some funny things that I just had to post, especially after talking to my friend Jamie- she wanted to see Carlee's funny pictures. First off I picked out her outfit and laid it out on her bed, then I decided I wanted her to wear different clothes, so I laid the second outfit over the first set of clothes on her bed. I then told her to come and get dressed your clothes are laid out on your bed. I figured like every day she would just put the shirt and shorts on that I laid out. I guess the 2 outfits threw her because she came to me with both sets of clothes on and said is this good mom? It really didn't look that bad, they were all similar colors and I can see how she thought they all went together, but It was just so funny that Matt and I just laughed. She didn't think that it was funny as you can see in the first picture. Clothes are serious business to my girls, you don't laugh at them. I guess to her she thought mom wears two or three shirts I guess I get to do the same today- it's the cool thing to do right. Next, I went to pick her up from school and her teacher said they were saying the Pledge of Allegiance and Carlee replied after they were done, "Why are you talking about my sister Libertee?"




As you can see she decided to smile.



Carlee and her cute cousin Skyler









Sunny, Carlee, Libee, and Skyler







How Sweet





2 comments:

Harris said...

Cute. Maybe that could be a new fad or something. I have been meaning to leave you a comment for a while. Your kids are so adorable... all 4 of them! I bet you are staying busy. Super cute little family!

CARLSON'S said...

I am so glad you posted that picture, I laughed so hard. I thought it all went well together, I can see the confusion.

Pictures

Pictures
("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/retrochic-1.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }