Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Time!!

Here are a couple of my friends who came down to stay with me and
brought a few of their kids.......we had so much fun...thanks Girls! All The Crazy Kids!








We have been so busy this summer with Baylee's baptism, which I will have to post later because the pictures are scattered between cameras, and traveling, camping and Birthdays ! I really didn't take as many pictures as I hoped I would have, but here are a few from our little adventures! We always love visiting family and friends up in Idaho!



Here is Libertee Jade turning 1 on the Fourth of July!







Saydree and Baylee little DIvaS!








Camping up in Idaho.....oh what fun roasting the hot dogs and smores!

Aunt Jamie writing info on the kids arms just in case they get lost at Lagoon.......thank goodness nobody got lost and we had a blast!So the kids really wanted us to try and make a basket and win a bear. I didn't think I could do it ........but I actually made it on the first try, lucky! Now the kids just had to fight over it because we could not make another shot ( I mean Jamie could not make another shot) so sad! Ha Ha Cheesy looks for both of us! I love my Hubby and had such a great relaxing time in Vegas for our 11 year Anniversary in June!
























































No comments:

Pictures

Pictures
("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/retrochic-1.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }