It is crazy how long it has been since I last posted. I can't even remember how to post everything. We have now lived in Utah for 5 months, which is crazy how fast time goes by. We are really enjoying our new adventure here. It's funny the kids couldn't wait to see snow, and now they realize the snow just means super cold weather. They, along with all of us our ready for the Spring weather with sun and warmth!
The kids are loving their school and all the new friends they have made. We are so grateful that wherever we have lived we are blessed with the opportunity to meet such wonderful people. We recently just went to school for Kindergarten registration for Carlee. All she could focus on was when do I have to get shots? She thought they were going to give her shots right there on the spot at the school. I made the mistake of telling her that she has to have one more set of shots before she starts kindergarten. Maybe she will forget(probably not) Lib is as lively as ever! This 21 month old has been my best talker so far, which the kids love to take advantage of. They say one word at a time and have her copy them until she forms a complete sentence. Sometimes they make her say things that are not so funny, but they still think it is so cute and so does she. She laughs whenever anyone laughs. Even if she has no idea why they are laughing. She definately loves to be in conversations.
Matt just recently finished up with his MASTER'S degree YEAH! I am so proud of him. This was very hard for us to get through since he was constantly doing homework if he was not at work. I know the kids are glad to have him all day Saturday, and so am I! I will have pictures and more posting to come soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment